[USRP-users] Output power of E310

Claudio Cicconetti ccicconetti at mbigroup.it
Tue Mar 15 12:37:16 EDT 2016

Dear Marcus,
I suppose modifying the UHD code would not be a blocking issue (though
having an API would definitely make one's life easier): by following a
mix of manual + Philip instructions I was able to build an image from
source code.

However, I am still not getting if the current implementation of the
filter boundaries are i) wrong, or ii) wrong under some circumstances
such as mine, or iii) correct for all cases but I am missing something else.

Best regards,
Claudio