[USRP-users] Output power of E310

Claudio Cicconetti ccicconetti at mbigroup.it
Tue Mar 15 07:15:31 EDT 2016

Dear Marcus, all,
I have upgraded to latest (Rev4) image, the results are basically the
same: output power varies significantly and non-monotonically with
center frequency.

Is there any (simple) way to change the configuration of filters?

Finding a "good" configuration for a given frequency with trial&error
would be acceptable for us, since the center frequency is fixed and
known in advance.

Btw, I tried to generate the image from source following the
instructions in the manual, but the compilation fails ('unknown type
name' errors when compiling volk).

Best regards,
Claudio