[USRP-users] USRP X310 clock options

Hervé BOEGLEN herve.boeglen at univ-poitiers.fr
Tue Mar 15 03:32:27 EDT 2016

Dear all,

According to Ettus documentation, X310 master clock rates are hard coded
in UHD and are 200MHz, 184,32MHz and 120MHz.

However, someone mentioned in a recent post that it was possible to use
bus_clk which is at 166,67MHz. How can you do that? Which option do you
use? When I change the master clock rate I use "master_clock_rate = value".

Another question related to clock rates on X310. If you want to use the
full RF bandwith of the CBX-120 the only solution is to use a master
clock rate of 120MHz, am I right? Indeed, I have noticed that it is not
possible to get a fractional decimation rate with the current
implementation of UHD.

Thanks in advance

Hervé