[USRP-users] [UHD] Announcing UHD 3.9.3-RC1

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Mar 14 20:46:12 EDT 2016

Everyone,

today we're tagging and releasing the first release candidate for UHD
3.9.3. This is a bug fix release, and we highly recommend users to
upgrade once we do the actual release, which is scheduled for March 21
if we don't find any issues with the current release candidate.

Windows users may be happy to learn that we include driver signatures
for the USB drivers. Also, some systems couldn't handle more than one
USB device, another issue that was fixed.
Tuning often caused a memory growth, which in turn caused a slowdown of
the tuning process itself. This was also fixed.

The tagged RC has already been pushed out to
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/003_009_003_rc1 for public
scrutiny

We very much appreciate any feedback! Thanks everyone,

Martin

PS: Full changelog:

## 003.009.003
* UBX: Fixed a phase synchronization issue on the sub-1GHz band
* USB: Fixed transport issue that crashed when multiple USB devices were
  connected on a Windows machine, more graceful handling of USB
disconnects, provided .cdf file for installing on Windows
* B200: Fixed memory growth/increasing tune times issue
* E300: Fixed memory leak with udev, fixed issue with autoboot value,
fixed writing of, fixes to button behaviour
* usrp2, usrp3: Fixed IQ imbalance and DC bias in DDC chain
* CMake: Windows registry fixes
* Fixed several compiler warnings and minor bugs