[USRP-users] B200 mini chirp generation

Xingjian Chen xingjian at umass.edu
Mon Mar 14 16:56:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

Have you guys try to continuously transmit a Chirp by B200 ? I am using tx_samples_from_file.c and coding in FPGA. What I did is that build a custom_dsp_tx.v like N210, save the chirp waveform in a register and trying to send that. However, my problem now is that I cannot send it continuously. (I can send it repeatedly by setting tx_samples_from_file.c. But that is not really continuously repeated since cpu timing is not deterministic). One point is that the tx signal is controlled by an enable signal generated by new_tx_control module. I don't know how to modify that. It always leads to "RuntimeError: CODEC loopback test failed."

Xingjian Chen