[USRP-users] RFNoC Signal Source

Sam Carey sam at samcarey.com
Sun Mar 13 14:35:36 EDT 2016

Hello,

I need to repeatedly transmit a 128-sample long, static signal at 200 MS/s (I’m using an X310 with UBX). This static, repeating signal has to originate from the X310 itself because I don’t have the hardware to send that sample rate from the host.
I suppose I need something like a "signal source” block to be implemented on the FPGA, but I can’t find such a block in the RFNoC libraries. Does this functionality already exist somewhere, or do I need to create it myself?

Thanks,
Sam Carey