[USRP-users] How to connect B200mini with computer for ChipScope? Failed to detect cable using USB3.

Xingjian Chen xingjian at umass.edu
Sun Mar 13 13:34:29 EDT 2016

Thank you!
From: Ian Buckley [ianb at ionconcepts.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 13:24
To: Xingjian Chen
Cc: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] How to connect B200mini with computer for ChipScope? Failed to detect cable using USB3.

The JTAG interface on B20mini is exposed via a proprietary connector (J6). You will need to build a custom cable to interface to a Xilinx Platform Cable box and refer to the schematics for the board pinout.
The B200mini/B210 (unlike the X300) do not have an onboard Xilinx (Digilent) JTAG controller.