[USRP-users] How to connect B200mini with computer for ChipScope? Failed to detect cable using USB3.

Xingjian Chen xingjian at umass.edu
Sun Mar 13 11:33:39 EDT 2016

Hi,
I am going to debug using Xilinx chipscope on B200mini, but have some problem with cable connection. Chipscope shows "Failed to detect cable" when I used USB3 connection. I am wondering if I should use certain type of jtag to connect B200mini and my computer. If so, do you know where I can get one? How do you usually debug FPGA codes in your b200mini with chipscope? Thank you.

James