[USRP-users] E310 Tx Rx Loopback using GNU Radio

BHUSHAN PAWAR bhushan.rv.pawar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:51:04 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to achieve simple Rx to Tx loopback using GNU Radio.
As you can see in the attached image, I have connected UHD USRP Source to
UHD USRP sink via a Multiply Constant block.
Using a signal generator, I am providing 10MHz signal to the RX2 input and
trying to transmit signal from both transmitter channels.

However, I can observe a distorted signal from TRX-B channel but no signal
from TRX-A channel on the oscilloscope..What is the reason for this?

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bhushan R.V. Pawar.*