[USRP-users] How to add more radio modules into RFNoC?

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Wed Mar 9 16:02:16 EST 2016

Hi Luong,

Are you only interested in having additional DDCs? If so, I am actively
working on making DDC / DUC RFNoC blocks on the rfnoc-radio-redo branch
that you could use. I plan on pushing this work in next week or so. I'll
make a mailing list post when those blocks are made public.

Do you plan on using timed commands with those DDCs?

Jonathon