[USRP-users] difference between N210 and X310

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Mar 9 12:39:44 EST 2016

Though the CBX and the UBX are relatively different, I'd expect ubx performance to be no worse than the performance of the CBX.

Have you tried adjusting gain settings? Are you still using the same sampling rate? I tend to wrongly connect the front connectors; are you sure you're using the right antenna port?

Best regards
Marcus