[USRP-users] B200mini case STL

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Wed Mar 9 12:12:27 EST 2016

 > Is there an STL for a case for the B200 mini?  I have a pair on their
way to me and thought I would give the 3D printer a
 > few cycles of work while I wait.  All I can find right now is Tim's
version for sale, I was hoping that someone had the STL files
 > for free download somewhere.
NM, user error (as usual with me).  If you create an account with
shapeways, you can then see the link that Tim supplied to download the
STL files (there is no link if you aren't logged in which is what threw
me off).