[USRP-users] looking N210 and N200 cases and for broken or used USRP N200, N210 or other USRPs

Martin usrp-users-list at olifantasia.com
Wed Mar 9 04:12:25 EST 2016

Hi,

For a few N210 and N200, with lost or damaged cases, I am looking for
replacement cases.
Ettus/NI does not sell seperate cases, so I am looking for anybody else
that has one or more of these cases.
Or do you have broken N210 and/or N200 units so I can re-use the case.

I am also interested in working used USRPs (any model).

Please contact me if you have one or more of these.

Thanks in advance.

Martin Dudok van Heel
Olifantasia.com signal processing solutions
USRP and OpenBTS kit sales Europe

Contact:        Martin Dudok van Heel
Tel:            +31 33-4799840
Fax:            +31 84-2253821
Email:          PA1SDR at olifantasia.com
Website:        http://www.olifantasia.com/cms/en

Company:        Olifantasia
Address:        Zandkamp 95
Postal Code:    3828 GE
City:           Hoogland
Country:        NETHERLANDS
Chamber of Commerce:    32115647
VAT registration nr.:   NL1721.44.681.B01
DUNS number:    41-456-6294

Private customers in the EU can request a refund if they are not
satisfied with ordered standard items and have returned them in pristine
condition within 14 days of purchase.