[USRP-users] Error using RFNoC OFDM Sync block on E310

Sergio Cruz Perez serchsype at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:31:30 EST 2016

Hi Jonathon,
Yes, I followed the RFNoC:Getting started guide to install the rfnoc-devel branch and the gr-ettus  OOT module. I forgot to mention that in my first attempt to make the fpga image I had the next error:
ERROR: [Synth 8-448] named port connection 's_axis_phase_tlast' does not exist for instance 'cfo_corrector' of module 'cordic_rotator' [/home/sheko/uhd/fpga-src/usrp3/lib/rfnoc/schmidl_cox.v:163]
I removed that port in the schmidl_cox.v file and then it was possible to make the image with the schmidl_cox block.
Thanks
Sergio