[USRP-users] ISE and B210

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Mar 8 23:05:08 EST 2016

On 03/08/2016 10:41 PM, liu Jong via USRP-users wrote:
> Dear all,
>            From the ettus manual,we know the B210 FPGA development
> used in ISE14.7,which on ubuntu or windows is all OK?
>            Another question,how much free FPGA space on the B210
> is left ,which is very important for us.
>  thank you for your reply.
> best regards
> Jon

Ettus does all their FPGA development on a Linux platform, with
Makefiles, etc, so that the process is reproducible, you can certainly use
   Windows-based Xylinx tooling, but Ettus does everything on Linux.

I don't know exact numbers off the top of my head but the B210 FPGA is
fairly full, you'd likely have to remove things to get custom
   designs to fit.