[USRP-users] Error using RFNoC OFDM Sync block on E310

Sergio Cruz Perez serchsype at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:31:36 EST 2016

Hi,
I'm learning to use RFNoC to implement an  OFDM receiver on a E310.  The original FPGA image had just 3 RFNoC blocks: FIFO, Window and FFT, so I made a new image removing the window and the FFT blocks and replacing them for a schmidl_cox block. When I run my application with the new image I get the next error:
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ettus/ettus_swig.py", line 3002, in set_argreturn _ettus_swig.rfnoc_generic_sptr_set_arg(self, *args)
RuntimeError: LookupError: Path not found in tree: /mboards/0/xbar/SchmidlCox_0/args/0/offset/value
Has anyone run into the same problem?
I'm using UHD_003.010.rfnoc-314-gf773e72b
Thanks
Sergio Cruz