[USRP-users] Fw: Fast Attack AGC Mode in AD9361

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Mar 7 15:51:21 EST 2016

Craig,

I'm not entirely familiar with that register, but we only expose the
gain setting and the AGC settings. If you prefer some custom register
pokes, you would have to modify both the ad9361_ctrl.{cpp,hpp} files, as
well as the ad9361_driver/ad9361_device.{h,cpp} files. You can find
examples of how to access the registers in the latter files.

Cheers,
Martin