[USRP-users] Settinng up GNU for USRP B200mini and Ubuntu 14.04lts

James Humphries james.humphries at ettus.com
Fri Mar 4 14:36:53 EST 2016

Hi Tyler,

How did you install GNU Radio the first time? What OS are you using?

I recommend using either the build-gnuradio script or PyBOMBS. Each will
build and install both UHD and GNU Radio from source. They also try and get
the pre-requisite software packages setup for you.

https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/InstallingGRFromSource#Using-the-build-gnuradio-script

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/pybombs/wiki

Have a look at the links, let us know if you need any advice on how to
proceed with either option.

-Trip