[USRP-users] Settinng up GNU for USRP B200mini and Ubuntu 14.04lts

Tyler Hudgins tyler.hudgins at nvc-inc.net
Fri Mar 4 14:18:44 EST 2016

Hey,

So I am new to the usrp platform and just purchased a B200mini. I was
excited to crack it open and test some of its capabilities in gnuradio
however it appears that the install of Gnuradio I had was not able to run
any uhd blocks. After about a week of trial and error I managed to clutter
my system with broken and multiple copies of the the same files. I am at
the point now where I have cleanly removed anything related to gnu and usrp
and I am looking for a fool proof way to reinstall gnuradio so that it will
properly use the uhd modules and I can then use my shiny new b200mini.

Any help/input is appreciated!

--
Thanks,
Tyler Hudgins