[USRP-users] Fw: Fast Attack AGC Mode in AD9361

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 4 13:17:46 EST 2016

?Martin,

Were you able to come out with a new version of the code that would allow use to have access to the ad9361_set_rx_gain_control_mode register?  If so, are there any details or examples you could provide?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318