[USRP-users] about the transport setting of b200mini

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Fri Mar 4 08:59:28 EST 2016

On 03/04/2016 02:18 AM, Liu, Zhongan via USRP-users wrote:

> Hi
>
>               Recently I am replacing X310 with B200 mini cards.
>
>               My application report lots of L and U errors after I
> change to B200 mini card, my application use 200K bandwidth for NB
> LTE, which means 3.84M bps sample rate over 2.5G. My application
> receive about 960 bytes from USRP and send 3840 bytes to USRP each
> time, and my application already set mast clock rate to 30.72M.
>
>               Pls help to provide some information about how to set
> proper recv_frame_size and num_recv_frames in this case, or any other
> parameter I could change to avoid the L and U errors.
>
>               Thanks.
>
> Richard

Well, 'L' means late packet--how are you synchronizing your timed
packets with the actual time on the B200mini?  It may be the case that
   your code is using very aggressive "just in time" scheduling, and
because USB-3.0 transport is higher latency than, for example, the
   10G on your X310, you're getting late-packet indicators.