[USRP-users] about the transport setting of b200mini

Liu, Zhongan zhongan.liu at intel.com
Fri Mar 4 02:18:54 EST 2016

Hi
              Recently I am replacing X310 with B200 mini cards.
              My application report lots of L and U errors after I change to B200 mini card, my application use 200K bandwidth for NB LTE, which means 3.84M bps sample rate over 2.5G. My application receive about 960 bytes from USRP and send 3840 bytes to USRP each time, and my application already set mast clock rate to 30.72M.

              Pls help to provide some information about how to set proper recv_frame_size and num_recv_frames in this case, or any other parameter I could change to avoid the L and U errors.

              Thanks.
Richard