[USRP-users] the text file communication between two usrps

like like_4722 at yeah.net
Thu Mar 3 16:04:57 EST 2016

Hi,all:

I’m interesting in data transmitting between two usrps.  And I read the code in ‘packet_utils.py’.
I know the data should be “whiten”  first and transmit to receiver. The receiver received the package and then “dewhiten” to actual file data.
I used wireshark to analyze the package send from transmitter but found the data inside not similar with the ”whiten” data I mentioned above. I just want to make sure whether I misunderstand this process.

Regards,
Kerry