[USRP-users] New usrp N200

Mariam Musavi mariam.musvi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:49:29 EST 2016

Thanks Marcus, for providing me the references they [2] helped me in
changing address,
I changed the USRP ip address=192.168.10.2 into new ip address
=192.168.10.12

The command i used is:

1. cd /uhd/host/build/utils
2. ./usrp_burn_mb_eeprom --key=ip-addr --val=192.168.10.12

after that Terminal showed me:
Creating USRP device from address:
-- Opening a USRP2/N-Series device...
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 1472 bytes

UHD Warning:
    The recv buffer could not be resized sufficiently.
    Target sock buff size: 50000000 bytes.
    Actual sock buff size: 1000000 bytes.
    See the transport application notes on buffer resizing.
    Please run: sudo sysctl -w net.core.rmem_max=50000000

UHD Warning:
    The recv buffer could not be resized sufficiently.
    Target sock buff size: 50000000 bytes.
    Actual sock buff size: 1000000 bytes.
    See the transport application notes on buffer resizing.
    Please run: sudo sysctl -w net.core.rmem_max=50000000

UHD Warning:
    The send buffer could not be resized sufficiently.
    Target sock buff size: 1048576 bytes.
    Actual sock buff size: 1000000 bytes.
    See the transport application notes on buffer resizing.
    Please run: sudo sysctl -w net.core.wmem_max=1048576

Fetching current settings from EEPROM...
    EEPROM ["ip-addr"] is "192.168.10.12"

Setting EEPROM ["ip-addr"] to "192.168.10.12"...
Power-cycle the USRP device for the changes to take effect.

Done

Then i tried to run:

3. uhd_usrp_probe:
it shoed me that neww addrs= 192.168.10.12

but then for reconfirmation i tried to run:

4. ping 192.168.10.12
it showed me 100% packet loss

Remarks: on one side its showing me new configuration updated one, and on
ther other side when i tried to reach from host the destination is
unreachable. Can you please help me on this why is this conflict?