[USRP-users] AD9361 Fast Lock

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Wed Mar 2 17:15:27 EST 2016

Hi Kevin,

Understood.  I just wanted to mention it in case it could save you some
effort.  The latest development code does offer tune times of ~0.8ms (at a
master clock rate of 32e6) as well as exposing parameters to enable/disable
RX DC offset calibration (a major cause of tune latency) and control the
width of the window for which the calibrations are valid (default is 100
MHz, which means that calibrations are run each time you tune 100 MHz away
from the last calibration frequency).  Let me know if you want to try it
out and I will send you a UHD patch privately.

Regards,
Michael