[USRP-users] AD9361 Fast Lock

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Wed Mar 2 16:00:34 EST 2016

Hi Kevin,

We are aware of the feature, but have not experimented with it yet.  IIRC,
the fast lock feature can store up to 8 frequencies so it is good if you
are using only a few frequencies but not so good if you need to sweep a lot
of frequencies.  We currently have UHD code in development that
significantly reduces the tuning time for AD9361, so it may not be
necessary for you to do all the work to get the fast lock feature working.
How many frequencies does your application use, how far apart are they, and
how fast do you need to retune?

Regards,
Michael