[USRP-users] reboot needed after uhd_image_loader?

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Wed Mar 2 08:24:35 EST 2016

I noticed 2 weeks ago that my old standby, usrp_x3xx_fpga_burner, is
going to be deprecated.   The new command (according to the output) is
uhd_image_loader.  My question is, does it need a reboot after running
it?  The output on the command line doesn't say to reboot, but the wiki
still says to reboot when done (could be leftover instructions from the
old command since the original command required a reboot).

~Jason