[USRP-users] B210 vs. E310: different behaviour when acquiring signal samples

Maurizio Crozzoli maurizio.crozzoli at telecomitalia.it
Wed Mar 2 06:19:24 EST 2016

Marcus Müller via USRP-users <usrp-users at ...> writes:

> I'd do
> uhd_usrp_probe --tree > e310.tree
> on the e310, and
> uhd_usrp_probe --tree > b210.tree
> On your PC with the B210 connected.
> Then, copy both files to the same directory and do
> diff b210.tree e310.tree

I have those files and, of course, they are different but it is not easy to
me to really understand the impact of the differences with respect to my
problem.

May I post the two files to the list? If yes, how can I do it through the
Gmane web interface I'm used to use (if I just write/reply with MS Outlook I
do not know whether the system keeps the thread)?