[USRP-users] B210 vs. E310: different behaviour when acquiring signal samples

Maurizio Crozzoli maurizio.crozzoli at telecomitalia.it
Wed Mar 2 04:54:06 EST 2016

> To get a list of the full tree, run
>
> $ uhd_usrp_probe --tree

Thanks for the useful details you provided us with!

It will take some time for us to deepen the subject but by running
"uhd_usrp_probe --tree" (I do not know if I can attach the output which are
pretty long...) I wonder whether you might suggest which parameter setting
we might compare to verify if the two divices are setup in order to perform
in a similar way with respect to what we are doing.

Once again TIA!

BR,
Maurizio.