[USRP-users] B210 vs. E310: different behaviour when acquiring signal samples

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:31:33 EST 2016

>> So, no, there's no direct path that you could activate. Now, for your
> :-(
> ... but I can understand maybe it was not so reasonable to foresee such
> branch in the filter tree.

Why ?

The filters cover the entire supported band and the transition overlap
enough that this won't affect the signal in any significant way.

They're obviously not _perfect_ but neither are the RF switches, or
the baluns, or all the other components in the RF path. I don't see
why they would screw with our signal more than the rest.

Cheers,

   Sylvain