[USRP-users] GPS Time associated with first RX Sample

Patel, Priyank Priyank.Patel at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 29 12:08:53 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have a USRP N210 with a GPSDO module using the 3V Active GPS Antenna for the GPSDO kit and it seems to be getting the correct GPS epoch time when I do: get_mboard_sensor("gps_time")

I would like to get the GPS timestamp associated with the first received sample when running something like uhd_rx_cfile. From what I understand, this is already sent out but currently it just displays time from when I first turned on the USRP (using the -m option for uhd_rx_cfile to write out the metafile header.  Is there a way to update to the correct GPS time once it is locked or will I have to poll it a different way?

Thanks,

Priyank Patel