[USRP-users] USRP N210 with GPSDO - Timestamps

Patel, Priyank Priyank.Patel at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 26 09:53:22 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have a USRP N210 with a GPSDO module and wanted to know if there is a way to use the GRC (or through code if that's necessary) to get timestamps associated with the samples I receive.  Ideally I would be able to get a time stamp every X number of samples received, but if I can just get the start time of the received samples that would work too.  Any help would be appreciated as I've searched around and didn't see anything immediately jumping out at me using the GRC

Thanks,

Priyank Patel