[USRP-users] USRP B200 MATLAB Tutorials

ashish pasha ashishpasha at outlook.com
Fri Oct 30 20:14:05 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone ,

 I am an undergrad student who recently got a USRP B200 and playing around with it on MATLAB . I was going through the mathworks examples on USRP based QPSK Transmitter and Receiver.
Example link : http://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/usrpradio/examples/qpsk-transmitter-with-usrp-r-hardware.html?prodcode=CM
This runs fine and its a high level example in compare with what we do in class projects involving QPSK simulations.
Can anyone point out some tutorials for USRP based on MATLAB so that i can play around for some time and get familiar with it. I know GNU Radio has lot of tutorials when B200 comes into the picture. but i would like to stick with MATLAB and simulink for at least a month
Apologies if its a newbie questions

Best Regards,~ASH