[USRP-users] RuntimeError: Could not create nirio_zero_copy transport on X310

Marius metallheart_18 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 13:18:10 EDT 2015

Hi Martin,
Yesterday I started reading about stream tag and I’m still trying to understand how it works. I definitely know that this is the right track for me,
but I could’t find any explained  python examples that could be similar to my project.
I’m not looking to create PDUs, but to be able to transmit a signal from a file, for a predefined nr. of seconds  and at certain periods in time.

Please, If you have the time to send some links that you consider it will help me, knowing what I want to achieve with my program.

I know this looks easy for you, but for a newcomer in GNU Radio,  trust me, it looks quite difficult.
I’ll take it easily and probably will manage to understand it.

Thank you.