[USRP-users] UBX initialization on X310

Rob Kossler rkossler at nd.edu
Fri Oct 30 12:01:46 EDT 2015

Here's a stab-in-the-dark....  At one time, the UBX had an issue with two
(of 8) of the stand-offs interfering with a component on the bottom of the
UBX board.  In my case, the symptom was getting REF Locked errors.  This
symptom is not the same as you are seeing, but then again, I wasn't using
uhd_usrp_probe.  I noticed that the error message seems to occur in a
set_frequency function so it is conceivable that this is the issue.

Here is the link to the discussion I am referring to...
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2015-May/013936.html

Rob