[USRP-users] UBX initialization on X310

tilla at comcast.net tilla at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 11:43:03 EDT 2015

So I swapped in a wbx in each slot one at a time and things worked for the wbx...

I them placed 1 wbx and 1 ubx in the x310 and ran uhd_usrp_probe, output attached.

It knows that slot A is a UBX-160 v1, but doesnt seem to recognize the frontend component (Name: Unknown (0xffff_ - 0 )) as can be seen in the attached...

I know back in the day, some of the cards came without a serial number burned, so the cal utilities wouldnt work and they had to be burned manually...

Perhaps something similar here for the frontend name?

The wbx frontend names are proper...

Slot A is UBX, Slot B is WBX...