[USRP-users] B200 firmware source inconsistency

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Thu Oct 29 06:24:58 EDT 2015

Hello Andy:

Just a quick update to address your question. We're still looking into this
issue at the moment. It's a bit tricky and there are a couple of factors at
play which are complicating the effort. We should be able to provide more
information in a few weeks, and we'll post to the mailing list to keep
people up-to-date on any firmware changes/developments.

--Neel