[USRP-users] RuntimeError: Could not create nirio_zero_copy transport on X310

Marius metallheart_18 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 14:23:29 EDT 2015

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for looking into the problem.
I want to give you another updated. In despair to resolve the problem, I updated my niusrprio driver to the latest version (http://files.ettus.com/binaries/niusrprio/niusrprio-installer-15.0.0.tar.gz). Previous I had a version from 2014.
Now, at the same moment (at the second iteration of the wild loop) I sometimes get the some error and other times I get this error:

thread[thread-per-block[3]: <block gr uhd usrp sink (1)>]: RuntimeError: Could not create nirio_zero_copy transport. A Configure FIFO, Stop FIFO, Read FIFO, or Write FIFO function was called while the host had acquired elements of the FIFO. Release all acquired elements before configuring, stopping, reading, or writing. (Error code -63083)

I don’t know if this will help to pin-down the problem.
Also, if you want, I can send you the entire python program or the output of the uhd_usrp_probe.

Please keep me up to date with the status of the issue, because if it can’t be fixed I want to try other ways to start and end the emitter a fixed GPS moments.

Thank you,
Marius