[USRP-users] Installing PCIE drivers for x310

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Oct 28 05:47:11 EDT 2015

Hi Jared,

On 28.10.2015 00:42, Jared Dulmage via USRP-users wrote:
> One thing I noticed was that there's a huge number of interrupts during a test.
Yes, that's to be expected -- basically, you'll get one interrupt per
buffer coming from (or going to) the USRP -- for 50MS/s, that's already
a lot of interrupts per second. If I remember correctly, optimal PCIe
throughput performance is given with a frame size of about 2040 samples
(8120B), which UHD will automatically choose. So roughly, at 5e7 S/s and
1 Interrupt/2e3 S, you should be seeing 25 kInterrupts/s; does that
roughly match your observation?

Best regards,
Marcus