[USRP-users] Installing PCIE drivers for x310

James Humphries james.humphries at ettus.com
Tue Oct 27 15:07:03 EDT 2015

For future reference, if you want to save to a file, you could try setting
up a ramdisk to alleviate the write bottleneck:

I have used this guide in the past to set one up:
http://www.jamescoyle.net/how-to/943-create-a-ram-disk-in-linux

Alternatively, you could try using a vector sink in GNU Radio.

-Trip