[USRP-users] B200mini Series: some general questions

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Tue Oct 27 13:59:44 EDT 2015

Hello Emanuel,

The oscillator is the 520M05DA40M0000, the datasheet is located at
http://www.ctscorp.com/components/Datasheets/008-0371-0.pdf

A temperature range test of the B200mini has not been done so there is no
certified temperature range. The oscillator is specified for -30C to +85C.

The FPGA utilization for a very recent master code is as below.

Regards,
Derek

Device utilization summary:
---------------------------

Selected Device : 6slx75csg484-3

Slice Logic Utilization:
 Number of Slice Registers:           16008  out of  93296    17%
 Number of Slice LUTs:                20088  out of  46648    43%
    Number used as Logic:             16183  out of  46648    34%
    Number used as Memory:             3905  out of  11072    35%
       Number used as RAM:              972
       Number used as SRL:             2933

Slice Logic Distribution:
 Number of LUT Flip Flop pairs used:  25867
   Number with an unused Flip Flop:    9859  out of  25867    38%
   Number with an unused LUT:          5779  out of  25867    22%
   Number of fully used LUT-FF pairs: 10229  out of  25867    39%
   Number of unique control sets:       437

IO Utilization:
 Number of IOs:                         123
 Number of bonded IOBs:                 114  out of    328    34%
    IOB Flip Flops/Latches:             137

Specific Feature Utilization:
 Number of Block RAM/FIFO:              110  out of    172    63%
    Number using Block RAM only:        110
 Number of BUFG/BUFGCTRLs:                6  out of     16    37%
 Number of DSP48A1s:                     76  out of    132    57%
 Number of PLL_ADVs:                      1  out of      6    16%