[USRP-users] RFNoC Host Block Controller

Adams, Andrew L. Andrew.Adams at jhuapl.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:13:31 EDT 2015

Martin,

Is there any additional documentation on Host Block Controller. It appears some form of registration takes place given the "blockname" field of the xml files located in uhd\host\include\uhd\rfnoc\blocks in the sense that a previously unregistered tag is somehow given a default controller class, but is there a way to explicitly assign a block controller class? For instance, how do I know if the default class is sufficient? I apologize if there is existing documentation which discusses this; please feel free to point me to it. Thanks.

Andrew Adams
AOS-QWW
Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University