[USRP-users] about 10 Gig ethernet configuration

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Fri Oct 23 19:48:42 EDT 2015

I was corrected regarding the 10 GbE copper cables.  The long copper cables
were failing our tests due to a bug in the IP used for the 10 GbE in the
FPGA image that has since been resolved.  We are currently using cables up
to 3m with no problems.  We have found some 5m cables work and some don't
depending on the quality of the cable.  The 10 GbE cables and NICs sold on
the Ettus website all work well.

Regards,
Michael