[USRP-users] Fwd: How to control and manage multiple USRPs

Sifat Ibne Mushfique sifatoooo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:37:54 EDT 2015

Hello dear USRP users,

I am a newbie to USRP,and as you guys have more knowledge about USRP, I
would like to share some of my queries with you, it would be great to get
some suggestions from you.

My current research work would need to control multiple USRP devices
with a single
device (that can be anything). I know that multiple USRPs can be
synchronized to act like one,
but do you know about anything which can distinguish between the USRPs, and
send signal to specifically any of them when needed? Can this be a USRP as
well? If yes, then how?

Thanks in advance!

*Best Regards,*

*Sifat Ibne Mushfique*