[USRP-users] some question about e310

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Fri Oct 23 14:01:38 EDT 2015

Hi ekko,

two things:
1. don't do

of=/dev/sdc1

but

of=/dev/sdc

The difference is that you have to overwrite the *whole* SD card (sdc),
not the first partition (sdc1) with the image.

2. `df` is something that makes no sense in this context. It's used on
mounted file systems to see how much (logical) space is left on the file
system.
What you're doing has nothing to do with file systems, it's just copying
byte-per-byte the content of the image to the SD card, without looking
at the file systems inside that image.

Best regards,
Marcus