[USRP-users] benchmark_rate test

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Fri Oct 23 13:01:04 EDT 2015

A few more things:

1)  Make sure you have a direct connection between the host computer and
the X310.  Some switches may not work well.
2)  Make sure your CPU governor is set to "performance" (Linux) or all
power management is disabled (Windows).
3)  Make sure you are not using the Intel Corporation 82579LM Ethernet
Controller.  It has known issues dropping UDP packets.
4)  Use a native OS.  Virtual machines can have issues with I/O.

Regards,
Michael