[USRP-users] Octoclock-G Networking

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Fri Oct 23 12:32:19 EDT 2015

Hi Sumit,

The Octoclock-G ships with a firmware image that only supports the clock
distribution without Ethernet support.  It is plug and play for clock
distribution.  The Ethernet support provides access to the NMEA strings
from the GPSDO.  To get Ethernet support, the new firmware must be loaded.
As you found, the instructions to load the firmware are at
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_octoclock.html.  The firmware image for
the latest UHD release (3.9.1) includes Ethernet support.

Regards,
Michael