[USRP-users] benchmark_rate test

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Fri Oct 23 05:50:55 EDT 2015

Hello John,

what is your connection to the USRP? 1Gigabit Ethernet, 10Gigabit
Ethernet or PCIexpress? What Operating Sytem are you running, and which
version of UHD?

Generally, this rather unusual; my first bet would be your network
hardware. What is (/are) the network cards you use to connect to the USRP?

Best regards,
Marcus