[USRP-users] Setting Registers in the E310 Flowgraph RFNoC block and seeing them change using Chipscope

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 22 18:57:28 EDT 2015

Martin,
I found the problem.  I needed to wait until the python script is already running.  It seems that the 50Mhz clock based signals can trigger even if the python script is running, but the radio clock won't.  So anything that is based off of the radio clock won't trigger until I run the script.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318