[USRP-users] E310 u-blox GPS

Jeff Tu jeff at skybox.com
Thu Oct 22 13:55:10 EDT 2015

Thanks for the help! I'm really just a beginner with embedded designs and needed some direction to find these gps tools. gpsd and gpsmon seems like great starting points for me.

I don't have a real use case in mind right now other than playing around with the E310; I just wanted to check out the u-blox receiver and wanted to see some frames. Any any tools or utilities you think I might find interesting?

Thanks!
Jeff